Governance is an integral part of the leadership and management of our academies. Good governance has a huge impact on our staff and students and overall this leads to good and outstanding outcomes.
We work together with our academies providing personalised support to each Local Governing Body to help them achieve outstanding governance, for example we provide:
- extensive guidance for Governors on their role, including high quality online training, bespoke training and a Governors’ Handbook for reference
- an online Governors’ Portal providing access to all relevant minutes and documents
- an annual Governors’ Conference to share the latest updates and training
- a regular review of Governor’s contribution to each academy’s progress
- access to legal advice on all governance issues.